Sunday, May 13, 2012

...or at least I hope so.

I have felt a bit left out for years without a blog to call my own. I was afraid I would waste people's time with boring prattle or I'd be posting valuable pearls of wisdom no one cares to read. Recently I have experienced amazing events in my heart that lead to uncertain events in my life. I've had a few opportunities to explain the whole sordid tale but find some in close circles who are greatly affected by these events still haven't heard. So here I am, starting a blog, realizing you are going to spend the next little while on some form of social media which helps greatly in swaying my guilt for wasting your time. Disclaimers: My husband will not be editing my blog posts. I make no bones about being flowery in my descriptions and extremely over the top when exaggerating, which is totally necessary when passionate. When I am in the middle of a Jane Austen novel I begin to speak as if I lived in the 17th century (can't be helped). Finally, any posts with the timestamp correlating an Atlanta Braves game should be completely disregarded. It will not make any sense and could border on heresy. Mostly, I'm headed for a big transition and hope to stay in touch with the wonderful friends who have become family over the last 8 years. Well, now I'm exhausted. My next post will explain our journey the past few months entitled "God is Sovereign and can be trusted amidst uncertainty? Real or not real.". Well, that may be a little long for a title but you get the picture. Now, please comment or I will feel insecure, unloved, under appreciated and extremely vexed!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, now I am curious and look forward to second one :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to add your blog to my "reading list"! I'm intrigued already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry. I shall edit them in my head ;)
    Love you! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will read, but only if you do not mention that the Braves swept the Cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely going to be reading your "flowery" blog thoughts! Bring it!! :)

    ReplyDelete